DATA PROTECTION / PRIVACY
Last updated on 4.6.2018
1. Data about you that we process
We collect the following information during your visit to this website: the date and time you access a page of our website, your IP address, the name and version of your web browser, the website (URL) you visited before you accessed this website, certain cookies (see point 2 below) and other information that you provide as a user and/or customer [e.g., in an inquiry or as part of registration at our website]. When a contract is concluded, we save the following data for the purpose of executing the contract: contact information such as name, address, email address, job title and bank account.
As long as the processing of your personal data is not required to fulfill the terms of a contract, you are not obligated to provide the data requested by our website.
If you want to monitor the cookies on your computer, you can set your browser to notify you when a website attempts to save a cookie. You can also block or delete cookies that have already been saved on your computer. If you would like to find out more about how to take these steps, please use the “help” function in your browser. Please note that blocking or deleting cookies may detrimentally affect your online experience and prevent you from taking full advantage of this website.
3. Web analytics tools
Google Analytics transfers information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address and the URL of websites visited) to a Google server in the United States and saves it there. We do not save any of your data that is collected in connection with Google Analytics. We have concluded an agreement with Google concerning commissioned data processing. The relationship with Google is based on an adequacy decision by the European Commission (“Privacy Shield”).
This website uses the IP anonymization feature provided by Google Analytics. Your IP address is truncated/rendered anonymous by Google as soon as it receives the address. Google uses this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activities and perform other services associated with use of the website and the internet. Google does not combine the IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics with other data.
As previously explained in point 2, you can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser accordingly. If you do so, however, it may not be possible to make full use of all the features of this website.
You can also prevent Google from collecting your data in connection with Google Analytics by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. You can also prevent Google Analytics from compiling your data on this website by clicking on the link below. This saves an opt out cookie that will prevent collection of your data when you visit this website again:
Deactivate Google Analytics
4. Purpose of data processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and continue to improve and develop this website;
- To compile usage statistics;
- To be able to detect, prevent and investigate website attacks;
- To engage in marketing and advertising (Note: We would like to inform you as an interested party about our latest innovations and products)
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To be able to execute our contract with you (to your complete satisfaction) (including actions leading up to the contract);
- To send you a newsletter or other information about upcoming events.
5. Lawfulness of data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is provided by:
- Our (predominantly) legitimate interest (according to Art. 6 par. 1 (f) GDPR), which is to achieve the purposes referred to in point 4 above;
- Your consent (according to Art. 6 par. 1 (a) GDPR) by signing up;
- The necessity of entering into and performing a contract (according to Art. 6 par. 1 (b) GDPR)
6. Transfer of your personal data
We transfer your personal data to the following recipients for the purposes referred to above:
- IT service providers we have employed;
- Banking institutions/payment service providers;
- Tax accountants.
Some of these recipients are maybe located or process your personal data outside your country. The level of data protection in other countries may not correspond to that of your country. We transfer your personal data only to countries that the EU Commission has decided provide an adequate level of data protection.
7. Duration of storage
In the case of a contact inquiry, your data will be stored for six months.
In the event a contract is concluded, all data concerning the contractual relationship is stored until the end of the tax record retention period (i.e. seven years), and in addition to this until any legal disputes in which the data is required as evidence are resolved.
8. Your rights in connection with personal data
You have the right to the following:
- To check whether we have saved personal data about you and if so what kind and to obtain copies of this data
- To request the rectification, completion or erasure of your personal data if it is false or has not been processed in accordance with the law;
- To request that we restrict the processing of your personal data;
- To request data portability;
- To object to the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances or to revoke previous consent for its processing;
- To know the identity of third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred;
- To lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in Austria: the Austrian Data Protection Authority) if you believe that the processing of your data infringes the data protection regulation or your data protection rights have been violated in any other way. In this connection, please refer to the Austrian Data Protection Authority homepage at https://www.dsb.gv.at.
9. Our contact information
If you have questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact:
A-8010 Graz, Inffeldgasse 19
Tel.: +43 316 873 30101